For homeowners seeking true peace of mind, Landmark® shingles are the high-quality, reliable choice for beautifying and protecting a home. With a dual-layered design that emulates the dimensionality of true wood shake, Landmark asphalt shingles offer the heaviest weight and widest array of color options in their class, allowing you to create or re-create the ideal look for your home with confidence. Backed by a 100+ year legacy of trusted manufacturing performance, all Landmark shingles include CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
"Timberline High Definition" shingles are unlike any others, thanks to GAF's proprietary shadow bands. Each shadow band is applied using sophisticated, computer-controlled "feathering" technique. When combined with GAF's randomly blended top layer, it results in a shingle with exceptional depth and dimension and a striking look.
Your roof can represent up to 40% of your home’s curb appeal. Improve the resale value with Timberline HD® Shingles from GAF. Install the rugged, dependable performance that a Timberline® roof offers. But great performance is only half the story. Timberline HD® Shingles will not only protect your most valuable asset but also beautify your home for years to come.
- Diamond Cut™ Granules add dimension and depth to the shingle with their multifaceted design and construction
- 64 pieces per square/3 bundles per square
- Dura Grip™ Adhesive grips tightly even in strong gale-force winds to reduce the risk of shingle blow-off
- #1-selling shingles in North America available with a Lifetime ltd. warranty (See GAF Shingle and Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.)
- UV blocker (granules) helps protect against damaging sunlight for durability and long life
- Color lock™ ceramic firing (granules) helps maintain the true shingle color
- Spec select™ grading system (asphalt) offers fine-quality asphalt to help improve weathering in harsh conditions
- Micro weave™ core offers a strong foundation that helps resist cracking and splitting
- FiberTech™ components (core) incorporates fibers that are non-combustible, helping to provide a UL class A fire rating - the highest roofing fire rating possible
The right roofing can boost the curb appeal of any style of home, from rustic to urban, colonial to contemporary. You’ll find the perfect asphalt roofing shingles for yours in one of IKO’s four collections: Designer, Performance, Architectural or Traditional.
Malarkey Roofing Products® offers a family of shingle products designed with a goal of sustainability in focus through each step of the product’s life cycle. From a shingle’s manufacture to the end of its service life, Malarkey shingles are created for superior performance, reliability, and limited impact on the environment.